Spirit: Lord, sun and shells
Symbolisms: Sun, vision, light and time.
Classic Mayan: Ajaw
Ajpu is light and represents Grandfather Sun. It is a special day for the hunter, shooter and traveler. It is a day of body strength and the triumph of good over obstacles. It is associated with regenerative force and the cycle of life. It controls the lunar and solar eclipses.
- Day for making offerings to deceased forefathers
- Day for treating illnesses
- Day for asking for life and strength
- Day for asking for good to triumph over evil
- Can develop higher intelligence
- Can have artistic talents
- Able to defend oneself very well
- Can become a spiritual guide
- Good at hunting