Animal Spirit: Bobcat, mountain lion.
Symbolisms: Herbs, rain, paths and teeth.
Classic Mayan: Unknown
E symbolizes one's path and destination. It is what takes us to a fixed place in time. It is the protector of travelers and guides one's spiritual and material life. It is a good day to move on from wherever you are.
- Protection from temptations
- Protection from danger on the road
- A day to begin a new project
- A day to focus on your destination
- Kind and hard working
- A guide and a counselor
- Caring and happy
- A traveler. May be a merchant
- Lucky, decided and understanding