Animal Spirit: Shark
Symbolisms: Water, rain and offerings. The nahual of jade.
Classic Mayan: Unknown
This day is associated with offerings, gratitude and payments whether to give thanks, right a wrong or simply fair compensation for work done. Gratitude is given for the sun, water, air, food and everything that surrounds us and that we have received from Mother Earth.
- Gratitude for blessings received
- Day for reconciliation and solidarity with family, neighbors and fellow humans
- Ceremonies to achieve moral and spiritual balance
- Day to move away from suffering, accidents and illnesses
- Creative, communicative and dynamic
- Analytical, imaginative and intuitive